test video of the new Mini Pixel Trees.

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
A lot of work , but excellent results.. Will bring joy to many many visitors..

plasmadrive

Full time elf
nzlongfellow said:
plasmadrive said:
Thanks... Those effects were created in Xlights and imported to LOR
Would you care to share the xml file...[SIZE=78%].[/SIZE] ;)

There are a lot of them and I don't remember which is which.. but I will upload them all to that dropbox link in a bit and you can take what you want...

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
plasmadrive said:
nzlongfellow said:
plasmadrive said:
Thanks... Those effects were created in Xlights and imported to LOR
Would you care to share the xml file...[SIZE=78%].[/SIZE] ;)

There are a lot of them and I don't remember which is which.. but I will upload them all to that dropbox link in a bit and you can take what you want...
Great.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
How many pixels is that in each vertical line and how many lines around the cone. They look great and the effects you have created look fantastic.

plasmadrive

Full time elf
BundyRoy said:
How many pixels is that in each vertical line and how many lines around the cone. They look great and the effects you have created look fantastic.

Thanks, glad you like em

I wired them a bit different.. There are 6 vertical rows... and 50 pixels total. From left to right I went 8 up, then 1 between row 1&2 then 8 down. Then 8 up.. rinse and repeat.. until you get to the last row going down.. it only has 7 pixels. You can't really tell that it is one short since it is on the bottom and in the back.. cars are about 30' away so no big deal. That way I didn't have to try to add one pixel to every string. There are also 5 pixels in the stars.. one in each point

sck1ng

Apprentice elf
elnino said:
Where did you get the stars from?

They look like the ones sold by Ray Wu.. I have a bunch of them myself. These ones looked modified though..