The $3 4 channel constant current LED DMX dimmer board ( giveback project )

mrpackethead

Full time elf
Re: The 44 is alive and well.

281739_10150264267852661_645277660_7343199_6670077_n.jpg

Heres a 44 that i was messing with in CC mode. it works really well, and i'm very happy with its performance.. Will be on track this week to start ordering

mrpackethead

Full time elf
Nath_From_NT said:
Awesome, I have big plans for these little boards!

And little they are.. I'm glad i'm not hand soldering these up.. Its more than doable but oh, its not that much fun.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
It seems that there's 1 of thes little boards floating around not the hundreds/thousands that have been expected by this time of the year. the LOR sale is expected real soon and David_AVD has his 48 expected to ship this week so I'm hoping for some realistic news on when these are shipping. Details on how the different varieties hook up would be nice too as the 1 panel now contains 3 or 4 varieties of 4 channel controller and i for 1 have no idea how the 3 or 4 of them are going to work.
If the 34/44 isn't shipping soon i'm going to have to accept the price penalty and get some more of Davids 48's and have more centralised control points.

mrpackethead

Full time elf
AAH said:
It seems that there's 1 of thes little boards floating around not the hundreds/thousands that have been expected by this time of the year. the LOR sale is expected real soon and David_AVD has his 48 expected to ship this week so I'm hoping for some realistic news on when these are shipping. Details on how the different varieties hook up would be nice too as the 1 panel now contains 3 or 4 varieties of 4 channel controller and i for 1 have no idea how the 3 or 4 of them are going to work.
If the 34/44 isn't shipping soon i'm going to have to accept the price penalty and get some more of Davids 48's and have more centralised control points.

Yes, i think you'd be best to buy some of that stuff from LOR and David. Then you can pay realistically to have the "right" to whinge.

If you want to pay the cost of manufacture, then you'll simply have to wait till its done. Which is when its done.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
When it comes to Andrews projects they will happen, and we will get them in plenty of time for Christmas setup and they WILL work. If you cant wait then there are other boards available, but if you can then you will get an excellent project