• $10 a year

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • $25 a year

Votes: 20 37.0%

• Total voters

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
All these discussions from a number of people are old hat and have been rehashed multiple times.
I thank many for the positive comments.
1. I've been back for less than 48 hrs so need to understand the crash and all the bits.
2. With respect to 1 I will ask for written explanations as to how we got into this situation from the relevant stakeholders.
3. Any steps that need to be taken from there will be first discussed between myself and the current moderators before being made public to forum members.
4. If it is decided that we need to move then an expression of interest will be posted containing relevant information about Capacity requirements.

5. ACL is solely owned by myself, the forum is run by the team for the community. The name AusChristmasLighting is a registered business name, registered to me.
6 Donations are submitted to a dedicated Paypal account.

Whilst i fully appreciate the concerns, offers etc, I would like to consider this closed for the time being.

greg58

Full time elf
Thanks for that Phil, at least this post has given me a lot more information about the site and how it is run etc.

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
greg58 said:
Thanks for that Phil, at least this post has given me a lot more information about the site and how it is run etc.
Hi Greg,
I re-read my own post and realised it sounds somewhat hardlined. I just wanted to be very clear about some facts that were clear at foundation but have got lost in the mist of time and my personal absence from the day to day of the forum.
I want what most want to both get to the root cause and to ensure we reduce potential for a repeat.
I fully support the Moderators and Ryan in what they do and have been very very fortunate to have great people running things day to day.
Phil