Today Tonight Adelaide Xmas Factor

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
I think people putting in lots of votes may be doing the OP a disservice. Better to get lots of individual ones lest suspicions be raised and entrants be disqualified. ;)

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
With the unfortunate and heartbreaking on-going siege situation in Sydney, today tonight won't be broadcast tonight. So the competition winners will probably be announced tomorrow.

Each of the top ten are already guaranteed a $150 bunnings voucher prize. But fingers crossed [member=1325]thieleclan[/member] can take out a higher prize ;)

Major prize: $5000
2nd prize: $2000
3rd prize: $750
4th prize: $500
5th-10th prizes: $150

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
[member=1325]thieleclan[/member] have apparently come 4th in the competition (posted to their display's facebook page). Not a bad result at all! I'm sure $500 will come in handy at Bunnings. plywood for cutouts, endcap for strips. The list goes on... :)

thieleclan

New elf
Hey there! Thanks so much for your support. I didn't even know this was up here until I went out to see Karob tonight. I did/and always do plug this website as a great supportive community of Christmas light enthusiasts.

We were very lucky to feature in the top 10 and completely stoked to be 4th! Being not in the suburbs we weren't hoping for too much. There are so many great displays around Adelaide and they grow every year. I was surprised not to see others from here in the top 10 too.

Hope everyone's lights are shining bright (and in time). Merry Christmas to you all. xx :-* ;)

gerry

Senior elf
Congrats !

May I suggest that for next year , we have a separate section on the forum . I voted for everyone that asked , but it has been tricky going back through each new post to see if this is a new one or not or if someone else has also requested a vote within the same post .

Given the number of folks from the forum who take part , it is good to support them !

thieleclan

New elf
Sounds like a good idea Gerry. There is a great deal of support on this site....if it was easier to support others that would be great.