Totally lost

fugley

Apprentice elf
I have two props that both work perfectly fine individually on there OWN ports on a falcon f16v5
BUT when chaining them on one port the second one always looks like its got corrected data (same problem happens over four different snowflakes know matter the order)

to be fair these are seeds I've had lying around knowing id brought four wired icicle seeds by mistake and was now treating them as standard three wires only

im thinking being that they are icicle seeds maybe my down fall although i would of thought they could still be chained

individually

chained

After moving them around; did you save the Controller tab in xLights, upload outputs to the controller, and re-render your test sequence?

After moving them around; did you save the Controller tab in xLights, upload outputs to the controller, and re-render your test sequence?
yip all the good stuff done
even went as far as having the two snowflake on one port and adding a second set individually on a port each, then rendered / upload / bla bla

it's got me thinking of putting in a lot order for pixels lol

It doesnt sound like it's hardware related if they are working individually.
Icicles are no different from normal pixels in that they are wired one after another, just in a slightly different physical layout.

How are you testing the sequence? From xLights or via FPP?
Have you tried using the test function in either to check the individual channels/nodes?

tested from Xlights and FPP V8

also tried bars effect as another idea ... first prop went as it should second prop went from the cent out o_O
i have other props all chained with know problems that ive touched

will test individual channels/nodes next

Make sure bars effect is "per preview" and not some other render style.
Big thanks for your help, sadly I've had these on the back burner for over a year and that's where they've gone again
to date I've far to many problems with what i drew and cut on the cnc and with work and time left its far easier to go back to plan A

Back