Tune-to controller for P10 panel

Kitman

Full time elf
Think my postie needs the sack hahaha, not that I can even use it yet. It probably came after I left home.

Kitman

Full time elf
As I suspected the postie arrived after I left for work lol, home all day and they can't come until I drive out the driveway lol. Board and ribbon arrived now for some panels and power supply.... maybe this year.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
Kitman said:
As I suspected the postie arrived after I left for work lol, home all day and they can't come until I drive out the driveway lol. Board and ribbon arrived now for some panels and power supply.... maybe this year.

Always they way isn't it!

This is a super simple project so you have no excuse for not having this running in time for Christmas 2016. :)

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
OK, the NZ and USA ones are finally on their way. Sorry about the delay guys. I don't often send stuff overseas and had to work it all out again.

Kitman

Full time elf
David_AVD said:
Kitman said:

Always they way isn't it!

This is a super simple project so you have no excuse for not having this running in time for Christmas 2016. :)

Yes except I still need to get my FM transmitter working and I also need atleast 1 P10 panel and a power supply lol Just need the time and money to be able to get stuff and build it all. Maybe who knows.