International Virtual Christmas Summit 2023 - 26-27 August

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
The Virtual Christmas Summit is on again this weekend. 26-Aug-2023 11am EST, 1 am AEST (27-Aug-2023), 11pm AWST, 4pm BST
I don't know if it's recorded or if you have to catch it live. All I do know is that there is a Jedi presenting and anything that that Jedi presents is worth watching.
I'd love to know who put Keith in the schedule as a Jedi but it's absolutely on point.
If you know any further details feel free to share them here.

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
Hmm, there was something odd because I have had to re-register for this years VCS.

bpratt

Senior elf
Try logging in with the email. Reset the password (using that email) if you need to.
Tried that, no password recovery email received. :(

Also tried using a different email address, and got all the way through to the end to where it says to check your email to confirm everything, but no email yet.

MikeKrebs

Full time elf
I hadn't heard from them since I registered either. The email showed up in <30 seconds. Do login and check out the discount pages.

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
Tried that, no password recovery email received. :(

Also tried using a different email address, and got all the way through to the end to where it says to check your email to confirm everything, but no email yet.
Check your spam folder, or perhaps use a different email provider? For whatever reason, I cannot get some types of Email to my AOL account and have to switch over to gmail. I try to get all my potential spam sources to use the same email address.

seefromspace

New elf
Check your spam folder, or perhaps use a different email provider? For whatever reason, I cannot get some types of Email to my AOL account and have to switch over to gmail. I try to get all my potential spam sources to use the same email address.
I noticed that the website was not scrolling (working correctly) on my phone or my wife’s iPhone so I registered using my desktop computer and had no problems. I got the confirming email on my AOL account.