Water Proof Boxes - Get one free at Masters - ends midnight 26/6/2012

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
All,

There is a promo code for online purchases on the masters.com.au available - SPEND50GET10. Expires tomorrow night.

Spend over $50 and you get $10 off. I just used it and it worked on the 6 boxes I purchased (ie only paid $50 for them). You will need to find a location near you and click to collect as they dont ship these anywhere. If there is no add to cart then the store doesn't have any left eg closest one to sydney. You might need to get a friend to pick up.

But for those with plenty in stock this is an easy way to get yourself a free box. Remember it expires midnight 26/6/2012 (tomorrow night). So get ordering quick!!

Hope somebody gets to use it!

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
Glad somebody got to get some $$ back. AussiePhil - I saw that. Had a good laugh. Word spreads fast :)

If anybody is up near newcastle and is coming to the mini there is a good opporunity to get some boxes up there for those who don't have stores near by. Saw a few people were interested on another post.

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
If I can facilitate buying these for other members I would be happy to. I have to go to the store to get mine anyway :)

Kaden

I just got an email saying this same code is valid until 16th July.

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
Kaden said:
I just got an email saying this same code is valid until 16th July.

I just got the same email! Well that is good news. Can't go past $8 weatherproof boxes. I was paying $39 for my other ones. What suburb do you live in?

Kaden

john_s_sub said:
I just got the same email! Well that is good news. Can't go past $8 weatherproof boxes. I was paying $39 for my other ones. What suburb do you live in?

Oxenford, QLD