What's the best way to ask Ray for a quote

Habbosrus

Back again

barbotte

Apprentice elf
well send him email with exacly what you want with shippinf adress ,,, he will reply .. make sure you go in detail of what you want
cheer

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
The way ive done it in the past is to create a spreadsheet with the exact decription and links to what I want, then for custom parts I would then include a simple descriptive diagram of exactly what I wanted.

Once I have that done then I go into the Aliexpress chat and get onto Ray, I quickly explain to him what I want and then send an attachment with my and diagram info to him, I then ensure he has recieved it and understands the instructions. Then I make sure I copy the text of the conversation in case he gets it wrong.

This way I have covered my backside.

Habbosrus

Back again
David_AVD said:
How many strips are you ordering?
Just 12 of these. I will be ordering a couple of full length strips + some other standard stuff. This will be my first order, first show, first everything, so I thought it would be a good idea to have it ready made.

hdracer

There is no rehab for the CLAP
Ray is easy to deal with and has made everything land on the doorstep in a timely fashion, just try to remember that you are dealing with someone on the opposite side of the world. Make sure you explain everything in detail & he has it in his notes on your quote when it is sent. Do like what Eddy has stated and you will be ok.

Habbosrus

Back again
I created my spreadsheet and drawing last night. He wasn't available in chat so I've emailed him and I'm awaiting his reply.