Who has cheap freight to USA

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Hi I am currently finishing off a big order to send to the USA (specifically Vegas). The parcel is looking very much like it's going to be about 50cm x 50cm x 50cm and is going to be about 19.5kg. I traditionally use Aussie Post to express post it over there but my customer is looking at saving dollars due to the US dollar being weak compared to Aussie dollar. The parcel is likely to cost me between $300 and $450 depending on the exact size of the parcel to get it sent over there express which takes about 4 days. I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a different freight alternative that gets there in similar time. I'll be sending the parcel off on about 23rd of Jan so there's some time for some replies :)

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Have you looked at Fedex, once you get into that size/weight some of their options may be cheaper, have a chat to your closest Fedex agent see if they can help.
I was pleasantly surprised with one large heavy box that I had to send.

Phil

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
I ended up going with Aussie Post to send 18.25kg via express post for $335. This was $5 dearer than airmail. This price was lower than any of the fedex or similar ones that i looked at. Without being a customer at these freight sites you don't get the discounts that they actually have.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
Alan, we use TNT for some deliveries and they have an international service as well.

If you send even a small amount, getting a 7 day account is not too hard.

They do charge a minimum of $55 per week, but not on weeks where you send nothing at all.