Windows 10 operating system along with a holographic version

i13

Dedicated elf
It also seems that they will offer Windows 10 free if you're already running Windows 8.1 or Windows 7. You just have to get Windows 10 within the first year after it's released.

bbayjohn

Senior elf
i13 said:
It also seems that they will offer Windows 10 free if you're already running Windows 8.1 or Windows 7. You just have to get Windows 10 within the first year after it's released.

Bonus

B_P_J

Full time elf
i13 said:
No Way! does that mean with all my current windows 7 licenses I could get Windows 10 for each for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... I like the sound of that... but really would Microsoft sacrifice that much money? we are talking millions of dollars...

mararunr

Here to learn! (and share)
3505 NW Edgewood Ave, Bentonville Arkansas, USA
There is also an article that claims Powerpoint, Word, and Excel will come pre-installed with Windows 10 computers...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/01/21/windows10-what-consumers-can-expect/22105739/

"Incidentally, PowerPoint is one of the so-called "universal apps" that will function across all kinds of Windows 10 devices, from computers to tablets. Along with its touch-capable Office siblings, Word and Excel, it will be pre-installed on Windows 10 computers."

Boof63

Senior elf
The reason for the Free upgrade is so you need ? to upgrade the to the new office. Not so sure about the free upgrade for that from what I have read and not sure if the old office versions will still work with the win10 OS, so interesting times ahead. Win 10 looks like what win 8.0 should have been at release.
Cheers Boof63

mararunr

Here to learn! (and share)
3505 NW Edgewood Ave, Bentonville Arkansas, USA

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I say its to do with the fact that you guys are in the US. It appears to be blank for people accessing from Australia