thye normally dont publish them until november on their websiteAlso random thing, how do you get the sequences for this years XLATW?
Do you have to join the facebook group, or do they put them online elsewhere?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thye normally dont publish them until november on their websiteAlso random thing, how do you get the sequences for this years XLATW?
Do you have to join the facebook group, or do they put them online elsewhere?
I thought they had decide on these songs for this yeartakes them till beginning of november to decide on songs
i havent looked this year, but last year a sequence was released till 10-11 novemberI thought they had decide on these songs for this year
Shake the Snowglobe by Gwen Stefani
Fireflies by Owl City
Yeah, I'm up for it , Let me knowAfternoon all,
My son and I were chatting today about Xlights around Australia (and NZ if interest). Wonder if anyone is interested in doing it this year? I know it happened a couple of years ago. Happy to help coordinate it and potentially edit the video. Would need to look at a sequence to do but thought I’d put it out there first to see if there is some interest.
Lindsay
I have an AI generated Aussie Christmas song that I'm doing this year. It's still being tweaked. I'll probably put the song up on xlights sequences a bit later in the year. If there was interest for doing it for and Xlights Around Australia (and New Zealand) I could add some house borders and windows and remove some of the stuff that only exists in my display.
View: https://youtu.be/8PTTS68V938