Xlights doesn't send lights to prop at transition

nsteadman

New elf
I am still fairly new to xlights configuration. I am currently working a 4th of July show on a Matrix and imported a Chuck Berry sequence. The sequence I imported had a transition at the end of the song for some firework sounds. When I hook up my props (Matrix and star), the lights don't output to the props, although they are showing in the xlights model previous and house preview screens still. Any idea where to look for why the actual light outputs don't show?

nsteadman

New elf
Yes, the imported sequence appears to be longer than the song. During the song, the lights output just fine, at the end of the song the person who created the sequence added additional part that includes firework booms and explosion sounds. The effects during that part still show on the preview in xlights, just not on my actual lights.

merryoncherry

Senior elf
It's stopping when the song ends. You would probably benefit from switching to the modified song... I think there are fireworks at the beginning and that's likely throwing off the timing of the music through the middle also.
Where did you get the media file you're using?

MikeKrebs

Full time elf
The sequence appears to be roughly the same as the .mp3. Did you map the "fireworks" to something in your display?