xLights sharing: sequences

Danrm1

New elf
Does anyone have Sia's Santa is Coming Us they could share? I don't use face book and this is my only means of file sharing. Thanks in advance Dan

Opcay

New elf
Hello, do you mind sharing the wiggles sequence ? My teenagers no kids no interested in this but i have plenty toddlers audience love it 😍
Please can I have it
Credit to Cathelest who originally posted the wiggles sequence where the singing faces were all together simultaneously on a matrix. I moved them and realigned the sequence so they would work individually on a megatree. The sequence
View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TJHhokGqTA01L5gRfZCU43wO1A3fyhrE/view?usp=share_link Link added @ chickda

Last edited:

chickda

New elf
Credit to Cathelest who originally posted the wiggles sequence where the singing faces were all together simultaneously on a matrix. I moved them and realigned the sequence so they would work individually on a megatree. The sequence file is too large to upload here but happy to share if requested.

I would love it mate if you could share it!

chickda

New elf

Opcay

New elf
Hi Ben, I imported it but it doesn't have the faces on the mega tree? Did I just download the original version and not your edited one? 😄
Here is the link to the edited version on the mega tree, click here: Wiggles sequence . Again full credit to Ben for the faces and timing tracks etc. Thanks to him for providing it all
Thanks, Anthony

chickda

New elf
Here is the link to the edited version on the mega tree, click here: Wiggles sequence . Again full credit to Ben for the faces and timing tracks etc. Thanks to him for providing it all
Thanks, Anthony
Ah I didn't notice that when I asked for the version with the faces on the mega tree that the original owner replied 🤣🤣🤣 I've worked it out now! Thank you all 🙌🙌

480hsv

New elf
Hi All. Anyone made of know of any sequences from the Movie Sing or Sing 2? My kids love these movies.

seen_nz

New elf
Since I'm not setting up a display this year, I've had some spare time 😅
I've been busy sequencing so I can share with the community. Here is the sequence for all of you who voted for Down Under in the "xlights Around Aus" poll.
I hope you all like it!

Also, if anyone is wanting a song to be sequenced, by all means, send me a msg and I can possibly help out since I'm going dark this year.

View: https://youtu.be/gLBbTxxzoZk

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zpuqi0mMUvTukgbZCKMowQsPPj_f7PjB/view?usp=sharing

so good.

Fanch_11

New elf
Hello all

does anyone have big city lige by luude sequence file or sleigh bells trap remix
Have just run out of time for second year to sequence
willing to share for beer ??
many thanks