xLights sharing: sequences

christmasdave

Full time elf
Late the the party, first year. But have it up and running.

I'll sequence next year and share, but does anyone have a Paw Patrol sequence or access to the UXSG group and can share the paw patrol one from there?

Little man would love it! Thanks!
I can't find it on the share drive anymore but I did download one earlier in the year. I haven't actually used it so no idea what it's like.

LINK to my google drive for it.

Battle83

New elf
I have a few sequences that I am working on (not all finished just yet) for 2018 that I am happy to share (link is to each YouTube video):
Boom
Booty Swing
Dopant Beats - Christmas Trap
Get it - Christmas Trap
Nutcracker Trap Remix
Ronettes - Sleigh Bells Remix
(Snow) Mans not hot (Clean)
Winter Wonderland/Dont Worry Be Happy (Pentatonix)
They may not interest everyone but if anyone wants any PM me.
Hey Brad, i'd be pretty happy if you could share the Ronettes Sleigh Bells Remix - thanks in advance :)

fugley

Apprentice elf
there's "A" video of the sequence on the google drive but that's all i can find

Giles1

Giles
Generous elf
Does anyone have any kid's based sequences to share? (I've looked through the google drive.. Way to many to go through). I have these already and want to mix in some new ones.

1. Disco Santa (New for this year).
2. Bluey Theme song.
3. Kermit the Frog's have yourself a merry little Christmas (New for this year).
4. Can't stop the feeling (Trolls).
5. Let it go. Frozen
6. Hi Five's Santa is coming to town.
7. Russel Coight, 6 White Boomers (New for this year).
8. Your welcome from Mona.
9. Minions Christmas

Not having kid's myself, I also don't know what the "IN" thing is for kids is this year. :cool::unsure:
How did you go finding a Bluey Sequence? I've been trying to find one myself, without any luck. If you did, could you let me know where to look for it?
Thanks in advance. :)

merryoncherry

Senior elf
How did you go finding a Bluey Sequence? I've been trying to find one myself, without any luck. If you did, could you let me know where to look for it?
Thanks in advance. :)
EFL just released a free Bluey "remix" sequence.
The price is right.

Giles1

Giles
Generous elf
EFL just released a free Bluey "remix" sequence.
The price is right.
Thanks for that. :)

My brother in-law has purchased the four Bluey Props (Bluey, Bingo, Chilli & Bandit), and as his first go at using Pixels, wanted to make them sing.

However, as cute and recognisable as the Bluey theme song is, there is only four words in it (Dad, Mum, Bingo & Bluey), which doesn’t really lend itself to a good singing faces show. I spent quite some time looking for some other Bluey related songs, but they all only have minimal lyrics, or are just instrumentals. ☹

Are you (or anyone in the group) aware of a Bluey related song, which they think would work well for the Bluey characters, for a singing faces show? Or better still has already made up an xLights sequence for such a song? 🙏

merryoncherry

Senior elf
All I do is watch xlights.info and see if there are any new sequences. There's one other Bluey one on there now.

Seems like Bluey is very popular right now, so it's not impossible that more would appear before Xmas. Or, you could be the one to make it or convince someone who's an expert to do it.

That said, I have really nice TNMBC coros which fit in all of about 2 songs, but I just gave them a second set of color states and used them as singing faces in the show anyway, and also put them on a PIR trigger to be a photo spot. If you can't get enough Bluey sequences, you could just resort to something like that. People will still like it.

1682898973212.png