xLights sharing: sequences

Giles1

Giles
Generous elf
Do you know the name of the other Bluey song/sequence, and where I could find it?

merryoncherry

Senior elf
Do you know the name of the other Bluey song/sequence, and where I could find it?

I thought you already new about it because you described it perfectly when you said "as cute and recognisable as the Bluey theme song is, there is only four words in it (Dad, Mum, Bingo & Bluey), which doesn’t really lend itself to a good singing faces show" 😎

Iain

Full time elf
Are you (or anyone in the group) aware of a Bluey related song, which they think would work well for the Bluey characters, for a singing faces show? Or better still has already made up an xLights sequence for such a song? 🙏
How about using some of the popular talking scenes cut in with a bit of music? Like ticklecrabs, bin chickens, Shaun the emu, or Chattermax. Then you can do the talking and the songs. I’d love to see Chattermax colours interrupting the show!

One of the forum members was even offering to do music mixes if you’re not up to that yourself.

Giles1

Giles
Generous elf
How about using some of the popular talking scenes cut in with a bit of music? Like ticklecrabs, bin chickens, Shaun the emu, or Chattermax. Then you can do the talking and the songs. I’d love to see Chattermax colours interrupting the show!

One of the forum members was even offering to do music mixes if you’re not up to that yourself.
That sounds like a plan. 😊

I remember seeing someone offering to do some Music Mixes, but for the life of me, I now can’t find it. ☹ Would you have a link to that post?

christmasdave

Full time elf
Before I go make one, does anyone have a lyric track for Justin Bieber - Mistletoe they would be willing to share? (was a song request from a viewer last year so want to include it this year)

christmasdave

Full time elf
Last edited:

drakky

Senior elf

would you share it please?

vk3heg

Full time elf
Would anyone have a decent sequence for "Aussie jungle bells by Bucko and Champs". Such as this one Aussie Jingle Bells? (His not been on since 2021 after selling everything). I found one on Lightemup but frankly the sequence video doesn't grab me, and I'm not willing to spend the $40 to find out.