xLights sharing: sequences

cdjazman

Full time elf
Message from Santa sequence.

Last year i did one for my son and done one for a neighbors child this year, as well as another for my son.

It uses the PNP message video/audio that you can get.

https://www.portablenorthpole.com/s...O-SkKZ46hDnlUY49ODiqjnHPJ32nfmIoaAgm5EALw_wcB

I edited with Reaper to cut out some of the audio i did not want to use.

My son absolutely lit up last year hearing a personal message in front of the crowd on xmas eve.

Does not take long to change name and mouth movements.

Packaged Sequence

Last edited:

Tony.G

New elf
Can’t believe I just found this thread. Oh well next year I will try some of these sequences out. Lol
thanks all.

tgueldner

New elf
I have a few sequences that I am working on (not all finished just yet) for 2018 that I am happy to share (link is to each YouTube video):
Boom
Booty Swing
Dopant Beats - Christmas Trap
Get it - Christmas Trap
Nutcracker Trap Remix
Ronettes - Sleigh Bells Remix
(Snow) Mans not hot (Clean)
Winter Wonderland/Dont Worry Be Happy (Pentatonix)
They may not interest everyone but if anyone wants any PM me.

Hey brad, i am looking for new ideas and i like your music. it would be cool to try out the sequences.

Thank you

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Hi all just wondering if anyone has a sequence to run rudolf run they would be willing to share.
Dave
I started working on one for 2019 but never really finished it. Now that I'll have a sleigh and reindeer props on my roof, I will make sure to finish for this year!

drakky

Senior elf
Can’t go wrong with wiggles or Hi 5
thanks Dave , I have wiggles and Hi 5 just was wondering if there was any new fad out there I didn't know about ?

also don't know if anyone wants this , it's a Furnace song I've cut it down by a bit over a minute as I don't like songs to go to long
Sequence Link
Shook Me All Night Long (Stayed Up Xmas Version) Furnace

Last edited:

runsweetlew

New elf

Dreamin

Full time elf
Anyone done Run Run Rudolph the Chuck Berry version? It's my favorite. If not I'll have to struggle though and start from scratch. :)

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Anyone done Run Run Rudolph the Chuck Berry version? It's my favorite. If not I'll have to struggle though and start from scratch. :)
This was asked previously, and I intend to do this for this year. I've done the lyric track already, just need to actually sequence it!