xLights sharing: sequences

Dreamin

Full time elf
This was asked previously, and I intend to do this for this year. I've done the lyric track already, just need to actually sequence it!

Awesome, I've started Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin Stevens, as my first one, a classic from my childhood, and have YMCA furnace one to do. This takes a long longer than I thought! :p Panicing about Christmas in July literally! :)

bxsl

New elf
Just upload my Kids Mashup to the drive, got lots of kids songs inc Frozen, Cars, The Incredible's, Toys Story, Monsters Inc, Aladdin, The Lion King, Monana, Finding Nemo, Trolls, Shrek, the Little Mermaid , not Christmas but the kids love it, i have it on display now as we are having a winter festival in Bathurst NSW at the moment. if you use please let me know and send videos of it to me would love to see on other houses
live video

or xlights video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4uSqBBX69c

Last edited:

bxsl

New elf
bxsl what sizes are you p10/p5 matrixes ?
the big one is 2m x 4m (P10 but about to be upgraded to P5) smaller one is 1.2m x 1m (also P10), The big one is using linsn cards so I run it from the HDMI output on my FFP pi then into Linsn controller card, small one is BBB with Octocard. in sequence I have big one in there as pixels just so I can see how it looks while sequencing and to get lights in time with video.20200705_141413.jpg20200701_144720.jpg

Last edited:

samber

Netley Lights
Just upload my Kids Mashup to the drive, got lots of kids songs, not Christmas but the kids love it, i have it on display now as we are having a winter festival in Bathurst NSW at the moment. if you use please let me know and send videos of it to me would love to see on other houses

Morning do you have the link for the drive that you uploaded it too.

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
Thanks @kymm4 but I cant take the credit for finding this Russel Coight version of 6 white boomers
But you're welcome to take the credit for everyone in our neighbourhoods singing this song to themselves for weeks after they've seen our shows in December! :D She's a ripper of a brain worm