xLights sharing: sequences

kymm4

New elf
Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get some traditional christmas song sequences? Things like silent night, deck the halls, o holy night, away in a manger, angels we have heard on high etc??? Happy to pay....just having no luck searching and fast running out of time.

Dreamin

Full time elf
Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get some traditional christmas song sequences? Things like silent night, deck the halls, o holy night, away in a manger, angels we have heard on high etc??? Happy to pay....just having no luck searching and fast running out of time.
Someone asked the same thing on facebook. Nothing I've seen on the traditional ones. :(

kymm4

New elf
Someone asked the same thing on facebook. Nothing I've seen on the traditional ones. :(
haha that was me as well! Trying my hardest to find some traditional ones. I am thinking its because they arent upbeat enough maybe?

Adam V

Apprentice elf
Thank you for sharing your shows logandc99.

I am having one issue when importing the effects for cant stop the feeling, I am only getting the lyrics for the backing vocals 1 and backing vocals 2 coming through. New timing is not there? This means that the mouth does not move as it should. This is my first year on Xlights swapping over from Vixen.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the correct lyrics imported?
mine is the same

Srmorgan

Full time elf
I have done “oh holy night” by Nate King Cole. But this is my first year doing it. I only have house outline, a large start and a manger scene. No arches, matrices, or trees. It’s also only my second sequence I’ve ever done. But I am willing to share it.

gregor

New elf
@kymm4, I was doing the same thing in trying to find some classic songs. I didn't have much luck and have been working on the sequences myself. The classic's from Ella Fitzgerald and Bing Crosby, along with 'skating' from Vince Guraldi. I'm not sure I will have them finished for another week but I can share what I come up with.

lightfun

New elf
I have a few sequences that I am working on (not all finished just yet) for 2018 that I am happy to share (link is to each YouTube video):
Boom
Booty Swing
Dopant Beats - Christmas Trap
Get it - Christmas Trap
Nutcracker Trap Remix
Ronettes - Sleigh Bells Remix
(Snow) Mans not hot (Clean)
Winter Wonderland/Dont Worry Be Happy (Pentatonix)
They may not interest everyone but if anyone wants any PM me.
could you please send these sequences to me please. We are newbies have all the lights ready but now trying to figure out xlights. . . . dgapgirl82@yahoo.com

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
@lightfun and anyone else looking for free sequences, don't forget to check out SequenceArmory they have some from the google drive all mapped to the same layout. Not many added in the last year, but a good start for new people.

Also if you don't already know, http://rgbsequences.net/product-category/christmas-xlights-sequencecs/ has a couple of free sequences (including the Blinding Lights one, which just about every light show on the planet is now using :D ) plus lots of others that are quite cheap.

Dreamin

Full time elf
@lightfun and anyone else looking for free sequences, don't forget to check out SequenceArmory they have some from the google drive all mapped to the same layout. Not many added in the last year, but a good start for new people.

Also if you don't already know, http://rgbsequences.net/product-category/christmas-xlights-sequencecs/ has a couple of free sequences (including the Blinding Lights one, which just about every light show on the planet is now using :D ) plus lots of others that are quite cheap.

Sequence armory ones are really good to use. I've downloaded a few.

Andy247

New elf
Morning all, does anyone have a sequence for the Bluey theme song they are willing to share??

Mike Catron

New elf
google drive not working... here is a link to my onedrive https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj0rA4lafw18jytB_QNsyOSIziKH?e=GIcfRJ

This Link Does Not work. I get this message:
This item might not exist or is no longer available
This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information

I am very interested in this sequence as I have lots of kids that come to my light show. Do you have a download link for it? I have looked on trhe google drive and it is not on there. Thank You

Last edited: