xLights sharing: sequences

Benslights

Dedicated elf
I'll ask him. As I don't want to share it without his knowledge.
if it can not be shared here then can we please not talk about it in this thread as this is about sharing and the conversation should be kept for chat or another thread as it just clutters up the share thread. Making it hard for people to find shared sequences in this thread

Junior

Full time elf
if it can not be shared here then can we please not talk about it in this thread as this is about sharing and the conversation should be kept for chat or another thread as it just clutters up the share thread. Making it hard for people to find shared sequences in this thread
Sorry about that.

curtinti

New elf
Did you ever get an answer? Been looking for this one as well. Thanks
No I ended up buying it at Show Stoppers Sequence. Kind of disappointed that it didn't have the lyric and timing track for my singing bulbs. For $45 I assumed it did. My bad for not confirming.

curtinti

New elf
Does anyone happen to have the xtiming for You Make it Feel Like Christmas by Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton for both vocals?

curtinti

New elf
I'm also looking for Wine, Beer, Whiskey for my after Christmas - New Years show. It's by Little Big Town. I've never seen this one done but perhaps someone has or maybe started something that I can pick up. It's a catchy tune. Thanks.

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
Hi all, apparently the cartoon Bluey is popular this year

Here is a quick little sequence we are sharing with the community using the remix of the theme song by MicJaiy

View: https://youtu.be/AEP73AP0z-s

Download link

Maaaaate!! "Apparently"!? All my 5 year old talks about, colours in, watches, and plays with is Bluey. All she wants for Christmas is Bluey, you've just made our Christmas 2020 lights complete... COMPLETE!

Dave_Szoka

Full time elf

curtinti

New elf
Anyone do a Trolls sequence with the "Just Sing" song. Perhaps @logandc99 as I've seen a number of Trolls sequences being shared.