xLights sharing: sequences

Mikeynz

New elf
Anyone got the Christmas Can Can they would be willing to share ? I know two are in the Share Drive, but I wasn't able to get them to import? Thanks,

Dreamin

Full time elf
Anyone got the Christmas Can Can they would be willing to share ? I know two are in the Share Drive, but I wasn't able to get them to import? Thanks,
Did you unzip it first? I see a lot of people complaining of quirks using the zip files.

I personally download, unzip to import folder, then open the imported show folder using change temporarily and open the sequence, render watch and save. That way I know it all works, and stuff isn't missing or broken.
Then start a new sequence, add the audio and import from the saves xsq file you just checked and rendered in imported folder.
It's a "slower" process but it works and cross checks the sequence.

Freman

Uh Oh Elf
Generous elf

crazymofo

Apprentice elf
I saw a sequence on fbook from the official xlights sharing page. It was “jingle bells” by kaskade. Had a look on the share drive but nothing jumped out at me. If someone knows where i could possibly find this one, would be much appreciated.

Jeff B in PA

New elf
Jeff here in PA. USA - Grandkids love this song - Am looking for Xlights sequence for Dance Monkey? Thanks in advance!

Junior

Full time elf

Junior

Full time elf

cosmo

New elf
Hi the link isn't working. Do you have a new one for the kids mashup?
Does anyone have this Kids Mashup sequence originally posted by bxsl? Their onedrive link says it was deleted and I don't find it on the gdrive share. I'd really like to use it for New Years if anyone has a copy they can share. Thanks!

smitheman77

New elf
Does anyone have this Kids Mashup sequence originally posted by bxsl? Their onedrive link says it was deleted and I don't find it on the gdrive share. I'd really like to use it for New Years if anyone has a copy they can share. Thanks!
I've also been hunting for the masup, kids would go crazy if if can get it into my show tomorrow night