xLights sharing: sequences

TonyLou

New elf
A few requests for me to post this so here it is. Stay by The Kid Laroi and Justin Bieber

Note: the sequence has changed since recording the vidio, it has a lyric track and audio is changed to the clean version.

Sequence Download Link: Stay.zip

Thanks!
Nick

hiya Nick is this sequence till free to download as the download link is not working no more?

TonyLou

New elf
I have a few sequences that I am working on (not all finished just yet) for 2018 that I am happy to share (link is to each YouTube video):
Boom
Booty Swing
Dopant Beats - Christmas Trap
Get it - Christmas Trap
Nutcracker Trap Remix
Ronettes - Sleigh Bells Remix
(Snow) Mans not hot (Clean)
Winter Wonderland/Dont Worry Be Happy (Pentatonix)
They may not interest everyone but if anyone wants any PM me.
hello i would love to have free one if you are ok to send my way

TonyLou

New elf
Last edited by a moderator:

Zuseleets

Full time elf
hello i would love to have your verion of Dance Monkey where can i get it from as i been looking but no luck if you would like to send me it
Hi Tony, I was literally replying to your comment on YouTube just now re: Rick Astley sequence. You can find it on this thread somewhere. I dont think my dance monkey sequence is all that different to @LawrenceDriveLights , but I will find it for you and share here also. Just be warned, my layout is really frustrating to map...

TonyLou

New elf
Hi Tony, I was literally replying to your comment on YouTube just now re: Rick Astley sequence. You can find it on this thread somewhere. I dont think my dance monkey sequence is all that different to @LawrenceDriveLights , but I will find it for you and share here also. Just be warned, my layout is really frustrating to map...
hello Zuseleets i did not see the message but thank you

TonyLou

New elf
A few requests for me to post this so here it is. Stay by The Kid Laroi and Justin Bieber

Note: the sequence has changed since recording the vidio, it has a lyric track and audio is changed to the clean version.

Sequence Download Link: Stay.zip

Thanks!
Nick

where can we get this one from?

TonyLou

New elf
hello Zuseleets how do i get the dance monkey on my Mega Tree as it is not coming up to in xlights to browse for the image so i can't put antyhing on my Mega tree so it stays red ?
sorry i got it, all i did was delete the face from the sequencer and just add a new face and now it is working BUT i have color showing up time to time any way i can stop that ? but prayer that everything is working good so Thank you i love it

Last edited:

TonyLou

New elf
I have a few sequences that I am working on (not all finished just yet) for 2018 that I am happy to share (link is to each YouTube video):
Boom
Booty Swing
Dopant Beats - Christmas Trap
Get it - Christmas Trap
Nutcracker Trap Remix
Ronettes - Sleigh Bells Remix
(Snow) Mans not hot (Clean)
Winter Wonderland/Dont Worry Be Happy (Pentatonix)
They may not interest everyone but if anyone wants any PM me.
hello i just saw this and i so would love to have the sequencer for them if i may and a big thank you to sharing them