xscheduler - 2 playlists - Priority setting doesn't seem to work

buzzdude

Full time elf
Hi all

I have two playlists one called light times that plays from 1900 to 2359 and a second playlist called 2019 that plays my show and has two schedules one, mon-thu 2030 to 2230 and a second fri-sun 2030 to 2330.

What I would like to happen, and I thought that I had this working last year, is that light times runs, but is interrupted by the 2019 unit it finishes, then light times continues.

As the 2019 doesn't finish exactly at 2230 or 2330, the priority setting is used to achieve my outcome.

This year I cannot get it to work. No matter what priority I set either playlist, only the light times playlist runs.

I have 2019 priority set at 5 as per my previous year playlists, 2017 and 2018.

I had to delete the light times playlist tonight to get my show to run. Disabling it still kept it playing, also even after closing the app and restarting.

Any suggestion what I maybe doing wrong, other than tweaking the time of the light time playlist.

Thanks

Shane

buzzdude

Full time elf
After numerous attempts and changes I deleted all my playlists, set them up again. Then figured out that after I make my changes and press the save button, I must exit the app and restart it, then it all works correctly.... silly mistake on my part.