101 third edition feedback

videoman3857

Full time elf
Hi guys. I've just downloaded the 101 third edition and had a quick browse through it.
All I can say is WOW !
What a great job you guys have done - thank you so much for the update.
As a newbie - especially the pixel world, I have found this to be very helpful and is written in a way that I can understand.
Thanks again - with a big pat on the back to those involved. Well done.

Last edited:

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
A few days after release and over 200 people have already grabbed their copy of the updated 101 - wow!

I'd like to again thank everyone who has helped out with this update in one way or another, whether as a proofreader, reviewer, coeditor, or provider of certain images or other source material. These people include @AAH, @OzAz, @Benslights, @ChristmasInKaralee and a handful of others who wish to remain anonymous. To everyone involved, it is a big thanks from me! :thumbsup::D

JasonC

New elf
Having a look through the 101 Manual, and thought that the definitions section might be a little more complete if the power equations were included also. I think they would fit well if the definition of the watt was moved to after the ohms law introduction, then the power equations could live right after the definition of the watt.

I should say though that it looks like a lot of effort has gone into the 101 manual, and it looks like it will be very useful.