What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

B_P_J

Full time elf
(22:26:33) BensChristmasLights: i like rings myself
1st time I have posted something from chat, and I dare say not the last...

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
1st time that there has been so many "1st" posts without someone fronting up with a picture of the mini that may or may not have occurred.

AAH

Today is the 1st time I discovered that DHL is a bunch of crooks. I can get pcbs sent from Shenzen China to Bendigo for $US15. That's a total of approximately 7200km. To get the extra 5km from Bendigo yo Eaglehawk the cost jumps from $US15 to $US45 because that 5km apparently puts Eaglehawk into the remote area zone. The closest point of the Bendigo postcode is 2.5km away.

Not happy Jan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2akt3P8ltLM

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
1st meeting with the Town council about doing a town square lighting display this Xmas. Unknown to me it seems they had a plan for doing the 12 days of Xmas theme for town, then I walked in.... timing is everything.

AAH

I'm about to write my 1st letter to the editor of the local paper for the year. Coincidentally it's because of our local council. The Eaglehawk to Bendigo fun run which raises money for prostate cancer and runs at 9am on a Sunday morning has been moved off the public streets from where it has ran since the 1940s onto the jockey club that is not located in either Eaglehawk or Bendigo.

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
ok my first year with a "proper" christmas light display it has been torture so far trying to learn all new computerised stuff i am hoping that with all the help i have been given i dont let you all down and get a crackin show happening

Status
Not open for further replies.