1st

What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
1st time my lights have seen 4 days in a row over 40C. 41, 42, 44 and 40. Makes me nervous but they seem to have got through it okay so far. I feel sorry for the ones on the roof. Hopefully that is the end of the extreme temps for a while.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
1st time I've pointed out to jb that if you turn on power to the router then data will get to the pixlite and it will work :)

AAH

1st post since the winner of Big Brother AU 2014 is announced. Hopefully it will be the last time that Channel 9 hosts Big Brother.
Congrats to the winner.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
1st to say I hope everybody in Brisbane survived the massive storm yesterday unscathed. Sounds like it caused a lot of damage.

AAH

I had my 1st power and signal test tonight. Most things worked. 2 inflatable Santas have erectile dysfunction, 2 broken wires on my fascia pixels which hopefully won't have caused any pixel damage, 2 fairy light strings not working for an unknown reason, 1 controller with a power supply inductor broken off the board and 1 controller that has an unknown prob at this stage.

AAH

Today was my 1st time I've ever taken the oscilloscope out in the yard to diagnose board problems. The missing inductor caused a diode to fail as well and that was fun to diagnose. The other board had a tiny ball of loose solder stuck across 2 pins. Today was also the 1st time I've ever put the sprinkler on over the top of my running display as I have no fear of water leaks but my lawn is in desperate need of a drink. Today was also my 1st run of my LOR sequences. LOR rocks :)

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
1st to say I have not put up a single light... yet :eek:

RGB strip mounted to conduit & tested so just need to get up on the roof to install.

Oh, and sequence something too!

Christmas in the Shire

Apprentice elf
First post in a year! Helo all! STILL alive.........and STILL interested! Although time does not permit.

Lit up tonight and the hood thought that pixel strip in test mode from from P12R was impressive!

What more can I say for a days work!

Christmasintheshire .

Status
Not open for further replies.