1st

What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

firebug

Senior elf
Also received my 1st lot of pigtail caps today from AHH. Thanx for the bonus candy canes Alan... ;)

Not to mention 1st post on page 111... :D

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
1st good chuckle I've had today.
Today is also the 1st time we've ran out of candy canes before Christmas. We've given out about 1000 candy canes, 150 lollipops, maybe 300 Gingerbread men, a few hundred Mentos and about 100 Eclairs. There's probably a few other sources of sugar I've forgotten. I don't think the couple I sent up to you Bill affects the total too much :)

firebug said:
1st night tonight I've had pixels working on the house. I'm very excited and my level of stress has dropped enormously! :D

1st car stopped outside for 30secs to watch. So including that car that makes a total of 1 tonight...

AAH

May I be the first to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Christmas on this the 1st post on Christmas Day 2014.

B_P_J

Full time elf
1st to say i have already started work on my 2015 display, my enclosure is being setup as we speak, nice Rittal style cabinet is being setup in the garage with Power Supplies, Controllers, etc, (Well spaces marked for the ones i don't have)
Another 1st in the same post.... about to buy my first lot of Pixels from Ray, these are going into my candy canes, i thought why not while pulling them down next week put the aside and replace the dodgy LED's with some nice Pixels

AAH

Another page of 1st's
The 1st post for 2015
The 1st post on the 1st of the 1st 2015
The 1st Thursday of 2015
The 1st post on a Thursday for 2015
1st post in the "1st" topic for 2015

And finally. May I be the 1st to wish everyone a happy and safe New Year and I hope you all have a successful 2015 blinky season.

^^^ 1st New Years wishes for 2015

Alan

Happy+New+Year+hd+wallpaper+2015.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.