Canberra/ACT 2012 Canberra Meet and Greet - 17th March

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Just doing my last minute decision on what, if anything, I should bring down. I dont see much point bringing down lights, pixels etc as we all have them and have seen them, same with floodlights and the LED Balls here.

Controllers, well no point bringing the 27 chan ones down as again we have seen them in action in various setups, but maybe the P12R and PIXAD8 could get a ride down as long as people are interested - I dont want to lug heaps of stuff on an 800km round trip if there is zero interest in seeing it.

I have:
J1Sys DR4, P12R, PIXAD8,
Stellascapes E16,
Ray Wu pixels and Stellagreens which were out for 2 months (To show differences in fading, weathering etc),
LED Floodlights (Matt's design via WJohn),
Santa Poles with new lights and controllers installed,
Controllers (in boxes) for minitrees & windows (Multiple 3 chan boards),
12 & 24V boxes for Way Wu's 27 chan boards,
Shooting star (150 pixels on a steel frame, looking a bit worse for wear but still working after last year),
Bethlehem Star,
Pixicles on the plastic lattice.
I hope to have some of the 12V 2801 Pixels from Ray this week, along with some samples too, but that depends on DHL's delivery now :)

If people have a specific real interest I'll bring it. If not it stays at home :)

Benslights

Dedicated elf
David i would love to see if you want to bring it
P12R, PIXAD8,
Stellascapes E16,
Bethlehem Star,
Pixicles on the plastic lattice
but happy with anything you bring

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
lithgowlights said:
Just doing my last minute decision on what, if anything, I should bring down. I dont see much point bringing down lights, pixels etc as we all have them and have seen them, same with floodlights and the LED Balls here.

Controllers, well no point bringing the 27 chan ones down as again we have seen them in action in various setups, but maybe the P12R and PIXAD8 could get a ride down as long as people are interested - I dont want to lug heaps of stuff on an 800km round trip if there is zero interest in seeing it.

I have:
J1Sys DR4, P12R, PIXAD8,
Stellascapes E16,
Ray Wu pixels and Stellagreens which were out for 2 months (To show differences in fading, weathering etc),
LED Floodlights (Matt's design via WJohn),
Santa Poles with new lights and controllers installed,
Controllers (in boxes) for minitrees & windows (Multiple 3 chan boards),
12 & 24V boxes for Way Wu's 27 chan boards,
Shooting star (150 pixels on a steel frame, looking a bit worse for wear but still working after last year),
Bethlehem Star,
Pixicles on the plastic lattice.
I hope to have some of the 12V 2801 Pixels from Ray this week, along with some samples too, but that depends on DHL's delivery now :)

If people have a specific real interest I'll bring it. If not it stays at home :)

David

Hopefully the local guys will be here and most of them are new to the computer controlled light scene so floods etc may be good as i don't have any.

Let me run down what I have available.

Setup and running:
PC with Vixen 2.5 and LSP installed, Vix3 to be installed
2 x DMX Dongles
3 x DR4's Configured at 10.10.11.11 - .12 - .13
ECG - P12R configured at 10.10.11.101 two outputs used atm
8 port network switch with spare ports
FM Transmitter setup

Two 112 count pixel strings set as 8 string mini-mega tree 28 pixels per vertical.
2801 5V Strip in the Arch

Setting up some normal Big-W strings and RGB strip tomorrow on one of my DC controllers.

I have a Ruy Wu 27 but never used and still with Canon connectors installed.

I have the newer style pixels from ray wu with the flat square bottom.

5V and 27V power supplies and a mile of cables. NO 12V PSU's though

Projector setup so we can all see software demos.

Cheers
Phil

talk2coxie

Full time elf
Hi guys, although late notice I can make it to Canberra for a day trip. I'll throw sa couple of my coro 3D letters in the car should anyone want a close up view. Looking forward to it

I

indudio

Hey, I can confirm I will be there ( by the way my name is James).

Just wondering if anyone has excess of the following as I am wanting to purchase:

1. Ray wu 27 channel boards .
2. Any tiger 48's (either completed or pcb's).
3. USB dmx dongle for use with vixen.
4. Either 12 volt, 24volt or around 30 volt power supplies
5. 1 240 volt lor controller.

Very keen for Saturday and getting some ideas. If anyone has excess or surplus of the above and is coming on sat let me know.

Cheers!