Sydney/NSW 2014 Sydney Mini/Vivid festival Time Again - 31st of May/1st June - Confirmed

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Doug said:
Just realised that the mini doesn't start till Saturday arvo. Needless to say i arrive in Sydney at 7pm Friday night. So I have an extra night/day to muck up now :)

Is there anyone that needs help on Saturday that can entertain me or anyone else around in the same boat that will be looking for something to do?

You can take my kids to the Zoo so I can go to the Pub. i'll be there Friday night if you want to catch up.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
ok guys I think it is time we start making sure we are getting ready for the Sydney mini.

please post here if you can help in any way big or small.

presenting or helping behind the scenes.

the more help we have the easier it is for everyone

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Hi. I will be flying in from NZ so can you please advise what time it is likely to start and end both days as i need to decide on air travel and accommodation and get in early for the cheap flights. Cheers Dennis :D

mborg10

Michael Borg
I will only be there on Sunday and might have to leave a little early as well, because of this I might no be able to bring anything for show and tell. I can help out with morning tea again. Wasn't that much work last year if everyone pitches in.

The mrs will be not far away from giving birth and our baby needs surgery at birth so if I have to leave Ill just go without having to worry about packing up.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
nzlongfellow said:
Hi. I will be flying in from NZ so can you please advise what time it is likely to start and end both days as i need to decide on air travel and accommodation and get in early for the cheap flights. Cheers Dennis :D

Going from last year it was around a 6 to 6:30pm start on the Saturday night but we might make that a little earlier this year. On the Sunday its a around 8.30am to 9am start until about 4 to 5pm Sunday afternoon

AussieDoug

Full time elf
I'll be around for both Saturday & Sunday with no current plans for anything other then the mini.

So find me a job & I will assist where possible.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
AussieDoug said:
I'll be around for both Saturday & Sunday with no current plans for anything other then the mini.

So find me a job & I will assist where possible.

you can cut my lawn ;) :D

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Hi. I am flying in from NZ on Friday and staying with a friend that night then will be available Saturday arvo and Sunday to assist. Am staying in Glebe Sat/Sun and fly Monday. Cheers

Mm

Silent elf
I expect to be able to help out on Sunday morning if needed.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
ok guys and girl

this year Christmas in the shire will not be able to attend the sydney mini but has still been able to get us the fish markets location at no charge. so a big thanks to shire for this and i hope he enjoys his overseas trip for work.

so due to this there will be a few changes.

we will not be able to get in on the saturday for setup so we will have to do all setup Sunday morning. ( not much of a issue)

also if we could get a few people to bring some cakes and biscuits for morning and afternoon tea and a few people to bring some soft drinks that would be great.

Shire will organise the lucnh before he goes on his work trip so do not worry we will still have a great lunch.

so if we can get a few people to help sunday morning with setup that would be great.

please let me know your thoughts