Sydney/NSW 2014 Sydney Mini/Vivid festival Time Again - 31st of May/1st June - Confirmed

v8manic

New elf
If you guys want I can bring up my video camera and tripod to film all the talks so it can be added to youtube and wiki for helping others like myself who are starting out.

Cheers Wade

Benslights

Dedicated elf
thanks wade your more then welcome to as in 1 section we will need 3 cameras.

lithgow will be bring his pro setup to do most of the day but your more then welcome.

v8manic

New elf
If somebody has a pro setup it will be a lot better than mine... I only put the offer out as didn't see any mention of it being filmed, I was going to be bringing mine to film the talks anyway for my own use, makes it easier for my brain to remember things.

Eastwood16G

Full time elf
It was great to put some faces to names today. I'm a bit gobbed-smacked with what Brad and Keith have achieved. So long and thanks for all the fish. R

greg58

Full time elf
Thanks all for a great day, I learnt a lot. Thanks to all those who made time to pass on info on the day. A big THANKS to Yagoona Lights, you put a massive effort in to make a great day and very enjoyable night last night by taking us around Sydney to all the VIVID displays. Thanks Mate.

JPB

Full time elf
Thankyou Yagoona Lights and all that helped with the mini, it was a great day as it always is. Thank you too to all the companies and individuals that donated prizes.

Mm

Silent elf
Thank you to all of the organizers. I gained some more valuable insights on my how and why questions.

firebug

Senior elf
I also had a great day. I didn't get to meet everyone I wanted to so maybe next year.

Just the right amount of information for me, any more and it would only be pushing out stuff I learned earlier in the day...

Cheers Bill ;)

benzor84

Apprentice elf
A bit thank you to Yagoona for putting today on, it was great to be able to have a chat with some of the guys that have put together the displays that inspired me to get into this amazing hobby.

Thanks guys much was learnt.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
thanks to all that turned up today we had 28 in total.

it was great to see so many new faces. I hope you all got something out of the day.

I would like to thank all those that did a presentation today as without you we would have had nothing

so thanks
Super man
Lithgow lights
fasteddy
JPB
kieth1111
bbjohn

for your presentations

it was great to see so many newbies willing to ask questions. if you have got any more questions jump into chat and ask away do not be shy.

winner of lucky door prizes to follow