2023 AusChristmasLighting Around the World sequence (ACLATW) - Sounds of Then (This is Australia) - Submit by 18 Dec 2023

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
I lit up tonight, my neighbours had the first look-in waiting for the 7pm tickover. They quite enjoyed the song and sequence; thought it was very fitting - so thanks to @Zuseleets for the sequence and all for the song selection!

Will be recording next weekend :)

Johnnyboy

Full time elf
Really love the song choice and the sequence looks great! I look forward to it coming on each night :)

Dreamin

Full time elf
Thanks Zuseleets and Mark M. Form done, but thought I would post it here so everyone can see. Turn out great shame my videoing skills are up to speed and I forgot how to use Davinchi Resolve again. xD

Kimbo3000

Apprentice elf
Hey,

Thanks for the sequence.. I have taken a video of our display, do I need to edit the audio into it (you can't here it from the recording itself)? If so, what program do you's use to do so?

Cheers
Kimbo

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
Hey,

Thanks for the sequence.. I have taken a video of our display, do I need to edit the audio into it (you can't here it from the recording itself)? If so, what program do you's use to do so?

Cheers
Kimbo
If it can be heard from the camera's microphone then it can be accepted. Even if it's a small duration the audio can be heard.

Kimbo3000

Apprentice elf
If it can be heard from the camera's microphone then it can be accepted. Even if it's a small duration the audio can be heard.
The audio is very faint, but can be heard. There is talking over the top a little too, as I was going to edit the audio over the top myself, but haven't found appropriate software to do so.. any suggestions?

I assume you use the audio that can be hard from our videos to match up the start of the individual recordings.. or something like that?

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
The audio is very faint, but can be heard. There is talking over the top a little too, as I was going to edit the audio over the top myself, but haven't found appropriate software to do so.. any suggestions?

I assume you use the audio that can be hard from our videos to match up the start of the individual recordings.. or something like that?
I edit with Davinci Resolve, but this is not beginner friendly software.
Yes the video is fine if I can hear the music in the background (even with talking).