A country twinkle

Lenny

New elf
I've been doing lights for a few years now mainly just for a display for my kids but we all know that once we start we can't stop getting bigger and better.
I'm located in Parkes NSW so out in the country. I don't have anything fancy just bigw lights. This year will actually be my first year that I will be using figurines and possibly some inflatables.
I'm hoping have a dc controller so I can have a better integrated system.
Thanks in advance to all of those that we help me out along the way.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Welcome Lenny. I'm just up the road at Narrabri. One of my good mates moved to Parkes several years ago. You don't happen to know "Fatdog" do you.

Lenny

New elf
BundyRoy said:
Welcome Lenny. I'm just up the road at Narrabri. One of my good mates moved to Parkes several years ago. You don't happen to know "Fatdog" do you.
No the name doesn't ring a bell. I'm pretty quiet around the town so don't get out much and don't meet that many people.

Lenny

New elf
I've looked through there a few times mostly for the dictionary. I'm new to all the terms and abbreviations but I will get the hang of it. Allan I hear you are the man to talk to about getting a controller. Don't suppose you have a sales brochure that in written in lame mans terms?

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Lenny

Lots of very friendly folks here. Take your time, get use to the terms (shouldn't take to long). Have fun.

Lenny

New elf
Well the wife has dropped a bombshell she has told me that she would like a 4 metre mega tree. ON THE ROOF OF THE HOUSE. Looks like I'm going to have my work cut out for me.

Lenny

New elf
Yes David. This year. I've got a big head start as I've already got a 1 inch round 1.5 metre tall pole
Already sitting in the middle of the roof from our old tv aerial.