A short ambient show that repeats gracefully?

Chad

New elf
Consider a short ambient show for say Halloween, that does nothing more than flickers lights and adds mood colours, etc to the space. As part of the show, some of the effects used might be let's say Meteors, so therefore there is a randomness to that effect.
This show might only be 1 minute long before repeating. But from what I can tell the Meteor effect restarts when the show restarts.
Is there a way to repeat a short show like this so that random effects do not restart (go blank), but instead gracefully continue as the show restarts?
I hope that made sense.

LawrenceDriveLights

Senior elf
Im not sure if I fully understand but how about:

Increasing the sequence length by simply copy and paste the "background mood colours" and have the Meteor effect simply run the full length on the sequence.

Chad

New elf
Yeah, that's certainly plan B.
I was hoping their might have been an easier way to gracefully repeat with a shorter sequence without a full light 'reset'.

LightsOn81st

Apprentice elf
It seems like a simple fade in and fade out of all effects would be an easy way to create background show that would loop easily.

Also, if the goal is to have a show that "flickers" it should be easy to find a point in time where no lights are on that you can end the sequence and have it restart seamlessly.

This thread is very old. An answer might not be needed anymore.