Closed ACL 'MK2 fully-built' aka MK3 strobes (ends 3-Aug-2015) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Aug 3, 2015

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
They are 1W leds being driven at about 350mA compared with a rgb pixel that is 3 x 18.5mA (or 20mA) so solely based on the current going into them they are about 6 times brighter. They are sufficiently bright that you get nice retinal images of them after you have been playing with them for a while :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
If they are anything like the previous strobes that has been on offer at ACL then these will work great and are significanly brighter than a normal pixel LED

LEANY

New elf
Can you please put me down for 6 strings of the 50cm spacing and 6 sets of the C9 covers as well

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
darylc said:
Is there a price on the 50cm spacing yet Alan?
[SIZE=78%] [/SIZE][/size] Ben has now worked out a price for the 50cm ones so they are now listed on http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php?topic=7678.msg69026#msg69026 . Before the bulk buy ends I will check with everyone whether they want 20cm or 50cm spacing.[size=78%]

You may also note that there is a paste there from Ben. He has MOQ's of components that he has to buy for this bulk buy so after he has purchased everything it isn't economical to make up a short run of them. This is why the prototype batch cost 3 times what the bulk buy ones cost.

darylc

404 darylc not found
Does anyone have any links to show videos that use strobes?

Status
Not open for further replies.