Closed ACL MK2 Strobes-Fully built (shipping)

benbrown

Apprentice elf
i13 said:
For DC the negative is often called the ground. I prefer to call it the negative.

Exactly. Gray for +5v and white for -5v or ground or neutral ( whatever name you want to give it ! )

Skunberg

Full time elf
Hey Bird, I have issues. There are too bright and too random and I can't turn them off!!!! :) just kidding, they work great!!! Thank you!

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Aussie delivery of strobes has now arrived.
Benbrown has yet to forward me the list of who belongs to what but if anyone wants to organise shipping tonight I will get them in the post tomorrow.
Postage cost will be $AU6 per string of strobes/covers plus either $AU14.80 for express postage or $13.40 for standard postage.

Assuming express postage that works out to $20.80 for 1, $26.80 for 2 and $32.80 for 3

Payment can be made via payal to

hanselec
@
gmail
.com

I'd prefer it was paid as a family/friends payment as then paypal doesn't suck 4% out of the transaction.

Alan

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Hi Alan, I wanted to get a packet of 25 of the 3 core pigtails, a pack of the 2 core pigtails and a pkt of the waterproof caps to be posted with the strobes ( 2 lots of 50cm strobes with covers) to a Queensland address. Can you pm me with the total cost with postage of all those to postcode 4216. Thanks.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Payment sent, thanks Alan & Ben for organising :)
Cheers, Graham

Boomer#6

No magic smoke yet!!
Hi Alan, paypal payment sent for $32.80 friend ;)
My order is
1 x 20cm
2 x 50cm
1 x C9 covers

Appreciate all your efforts organizing this Allan and Ben

David

miked

New elf
Hi Alan
Payment sent $26.80.
My order was 2x50cm.
Thanks to yourself and Ben for organising. Huge effort. Much appreciated.
Mike

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I'm still waiting on benbrown to give me a list of people who are expecting them but as a quick heads up. If anyone has more than 3 strobe sets then it won't fit in the 3kg express/standard bags so the postage will be more expensive. I'm not sure how much more as I don't know how many I may need to squeeze into a parcel yet.

AAH said:
Aussie delivery of strobes has now arrived.
Benbrown has yet to forward me the list of who belongs to what but if anyone wants to organise shipping tonight I will get them in the post tomorrow.
Postage cost will be $AU6 per string of strobes/covers plus either $AU14.80 for express postage or $13.40 for standard postage.

Assuming express postage that works out to $20.80 for 1, $26.80 for 2 and $32.80 for 3

Payment can be made via payal to

hanselec
@
gmail
.com

I'd prefer it was paid as a family/friends payment as then paypal doesn't suck 4% out of the transaction.

Alan