Event details

Event date
Saturday, Jun 17, 2017 Sunday, Jun 18, 2017
Registration deadline
Saturday, Jun 10, 2017
Maximum guests
Username Guest count Note
Heath-LightsOnTapley Heath-LightsOnTapley 2
mellowcouple mellowcouple 1 Spoiler content hidden.
ryanschristmaslights ryanschristmaslights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
darylc darylc 1
SmartAlecLights SmartAlecLights 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Karob Karob 1
keithsw1111 keithsw1111 1
Troy ELD Troy ELD 1 Spoiler content hidden.
adski adski 1
D deblen 1
D damo1271 1
thecrazylightlady thecrazylightlady 2
Wendys Wendys 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Lishfish Lishfish 4 Spoiler content hidden.
BradsXmasLights BradsXmasLights 2
Ralphyf1 Ralphyf1 2 Spoiler content hidden.
K Kitman 1 Spoiler content hidden.
Binny Binny 1
B Brett Greenland 2
Fing Fing 1 Spoiler content hidden.
K Kimbo3000 1
jb09 jb09 1 Spoiler content hidden.
X xmaslightshow 1
M mccar 1 Spoiler content hidden.
J JamesA 2

Attendees: What software would you like to see covered during the mini? (multichoice)

• Falcon (Pi) Player

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • xLights

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Vixen

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other: Post a reply describing the software

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Just got in from the mini wow! Awesome weekend special thanks to daryl heath Sarah and ryan in no specific order for organizing etc great job well done . also thanks to sponsors for prizes we all got some goodies :). I must also thank the presenters for their time and sharing knowledge ! Fing (shane) yeah wow you definetly got my gears turning upstairs ! lol i will do my homework now . Keith awesomeness! Am blown away with the features and capabilities of xlights and i acttually understand it ! Thankyou . (I am an xlight user have been for couple of years now ignore that at bottom of my post ). and thanks to the interstaters and everyone who attended awesome weekend .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-25-10-28-24-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-25-10-28-24-1.png
    569.1 KB · Views: 4

keithsw1111

Senior elf
Thank you for a wonderful weekend at the Adelaide mini. Awesome facilities, great food and coffee (mmmm cooooffffeeee), great organisation, interesting items to look at on the tables, great attendance from all over the country, Some really interesting presentations I hadn't seen before really presented well. Well done to all involved ... but especially Sarah, Heath, Ryan and Daryl.

I came away with some new ideas and made some new friends along the way.

Now the mini season is over for me I need to get some prop and controller building done.

JamesA

New elf
We made it home at about 2am this morning. But it was worthwhile, thanks for being so friendly with all of our newbie questions. I think Brett and I will be making the Adelaide mini an annual thing.

Keith, Shane and Sarah thank you guys in particular for the technical knowledge, sequencing ideas and absolutely amazing spread of food across both days.

I'll be doing my homework and already I have so many ideas about a duelling/call back song for the playlist. THanks again.

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Many thanks to everyone attending... was a great event. Awesome job, by all the speakers.

I apologise for my cranky attitude on the Sunday... too many beers at the dinner...

Hehe yeah you definitely didn't come across as cranky maybe boring is better term (unlike Saturday night )