Air Seeder Hose in New Zealand?

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Using googles tools the volume of a cylinder 30m long and 40mm diameter is going to be a volume of 0.15m3. The volume of the large suitcase is about 0.075m3. There's no way known that you're carrying a 30m roll in 1 suitcase.

ElSalZi

Full time elf
you Could possibly take it a OverSized luggage, but who knows what that will cost you!?!?

Why not order it on feabay and have it shipped to NZ direct??

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
Well that's a hoot, we lived in Lonnie for a few years. Thanks for the lead I'll give them a call on Monday, it's sometimes better to talk to someone than email - harder for them to say no.

Cheers Kev

scamper

Dedicated elf
Surely they have farms in NZ. Try some of your local ag suppliers. I went to a local one and got a roll cheaper than off ebay.
I did a quick search and there seems to be a few suppliers of air seeders, so they will surly be able to supply the pipe.

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
No luck with the CollierMiller site won't ship to NZ so it may be I'll have to try something else. Bit annoying that I can get stuff shipped from the other side of the world but not Aussie.

Iamkiwi

New elf
I are also trying to source this in NZ. It's a struggle! Can you please let us know if you find anything suitable. Cheers