Air-seeder pipe arch.

Martys

New elf

Just ordered a roll from BSC AG division $135.95 at the moment and thats including delivery.

Ok update on the product, just got a phone call saying its click and collect, but as I thought they are sending it to my local BSC located at Ashmore for me to collect it so I am happy as a pig in mud. So if you have a BSC close to you its defiantly worth while getting it from them due to the price.

Qantarus

Year 3 - still keeping it simple
So if you have a BSC close to you its defiantly worth while getting it from them due to the price.

So they will allow click and collect from any BSC not just BSC AG stores? If that's the case sweet! I have one up the road from work :D

cwguinther

New elf
Yea I just went into it again with another order and it came up with ""Free in-store pickup from one of our branch locations"". So even if I have to pick it up I'm not to concerned cause we have a branch about 10 minutes away from where we live, so its not going to be that much drama. Our business gets a heap of gear from BSC and 90% of the time they need to get it in from another branch.
I had to run to Shepparton this morning so just picked it up with no drama. Now to start building. I spoke with Esdan (the makers of the tubing) and the best price they could do for me was $170.00, plus 42.50 shipping. This was a great price at $132.99.

Last edited:

Bigwillystyle

New elf
Just tried to get some, only click and collect from an Ag store.. now they have none left.. They are ringing around to try and find some more and see what freight costs are to QLD.. Apparently someone in Inverell just cleaned them out..

Eizziljam

I’m Christmas crazy!

Just ordered a roll from BSC AG division $135.95 at the moment and thats including delivery.
When I click on that link it says it’s $200 for a roll. How did you get $135??
You were lucky!
I just went to the Esden factory and bought a 30m 32mm roll for $160 +gst... was the cheapest I could find anywhere.

Martys

New elf
When I click on that link it says it’s $200 for a roll. How did you get $135??
You were lucky!
I just went to the Esden factory and bought a 30m 32mm roll for $160 +gst... was the cheapest I could find anywhere.
Now I wish I got a few of them, next time I see it for a low price I will buy up. Very lucky for once at the right place at the right time.Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 5.54.45 pm.png

TANSA

Sparky with Blinky Lights ;-)
Generous elf
I am a sparky so I can do my own work.
New control box setup full IP65 rated hose and rain proof.
I cannot say it enough, get an electrician to do the 240 stuff.
It kills!!!!!!
09CC721F-A81A-43CC-9FE2-6E60348F0A16.jpeg8765E199-6FC0-4635-BCFD-637319B31362.jpeg

DodgyDave

New elf
Has anyone purchased any 32mm tube recently in SA? Just starting out and looking to purchase some, so looking around for best place/ price. Cheers

DodgyDave

New elf
Dave, Did you end up finding any in SA?
Hi Eddie, yes I did find some, cant remember what the place was called but my missus picked up a roll Northern suburbs of Adelaide somewhere, I think out near Elizabeth.

EddieV

New elf
I know there is a piping place out off of peachy road, i might check them out