anyone else having Tapatalk trouble

dannyp

Full time elf
The HD version till doesn't allow for sign on but the standard version works ok (except that version isn't as user friendly as the HD version)

nutz4lights

Full time elf
Hey all,

I'm having the same issue mentioned above. Android OS, Tapatalk installed... can see the new AusChristmasLighting.com forum with the brown AusChristmasLighting.com logo (as well as the old AusChristmasLighting forum with the tiger logo). I can view threads, but when I try to complete the sign in process, it doesn't allow me to sign in.

HELP! This is my only way to view the forum while I'm at work ;)

-Louie

ocanada1

New elf
Having problems with both Tapatalk versions I have, HD and Pro. Can see forums but cannot sign in with either one from iPad. Hope the problem gets solved soon.

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
Im now getting Tapatalk error 2203.
Can still see forum but cant log in.
Does anyone know of any altirnatives to tapatalk we could use?

livetoride

Full time elf
If I sign out I can browse through the forums and new posts using tapatalk on android but cant now log back in so its better than nothing at all

JPB

Full time elf
livetoride said:
If I sign out I can browse through the forums and new posts using tapatalk on android but cant now log back in so its better than nothing at all

Same with me, and can't even browse on the ipad.

Jon

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
Just had an update for the IOS version but its still doing the same, can browse but not log in?
Are we getting anywhere with the tapatalk support guys?