1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Boscoyo Just Delivered!! 8-))

Discussion in 'Mega, Mini, Spiral & Pixel Trees' started by paullyxmas76, May 12, 2017.

1. paullyxmas76

paullyxmas76 New Elf

Just arrived today from Boscoyo Studio https://www.boscoyostudio.com/

150 12mm Mega tree Strips
    100 MISR clips
    and a 7-10 ft Mega tree Kit all delivered in 7 Days....Now for the Mrs to sit and put all the pixels in!!..This will be my first mega tree this year obviously have a heap of strips which I probably wont use but sure I can think of other things to make with these...any ideas? Any suggestions for a Mega tree construction with the kit I bought would be greatly appreciated...thanks heaps! :cool:

Attached Files:

Xmas_Wanders and Mm like this.
  2. ezellner

ezellner New Elf

Wear gloves when inserting the pixels. It also helps to have a simple fixture, like a board with some holes drilled into it, to back up the strips while inserting the pixels. I'm just starting on 2400 pixels to insert.

3. Hammo (Bryan)

Hammo (Bryan) Hammo (bryan)

I got mine in March, I designed my own mega tree last year. attaching the pixels to a string and cable tying them individually. I learnt that I needed something better and since boscoyo has everything I was look at. So far I have put 600 pixel in and I agree that you have to use gloves, I found it easier to push the pixels in using gloves. I am looking at using a socket attached to a handle to assist. my tree will be 3200 lights controlled by the falcon v3...