Boscoyo Just Delivered!! 8-))

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
Just arrived today from Boscoyo Studio https://www.boscoyostudio.com/

150 12mm Mega tree Strips
100 MISR clips
and a 7-10 ft Mega tree Kit all delivered in 7 Days....Now for the Mrs to sit and put all the pixels in!!..This will be my first mega tree this year obviously have a heap of strips which I probably wont use but sure I can think of other things to make with these...any ideas? Any suggestions for a Mega tree construction with the kit I bought would be greatly appreciated...thanks heaps! :cool:

Attachments

• StripsPixel1.jpg
    StripsPixel1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 52
  • MegatreeKit.jpg
    MegatreeKit.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 52

ezellner

Full time elf
Wear gloves when inserting the pixels. It also helps to have a simple fixture, like a board with some holes drilled into it, to back up the strips while inserting the pixels. I'm just starting on 2400 pixels to insert.

Bryan H

Bryan
I got mine in March, I designed my own mega tree last year. attaching the pixels to a string and cable tying them individually. I learnt that I needed something better and since boscoyo has everything I was look at. So far I have put 600 pixel in and I agree that you have to use gloves, I found it easier to push the pixels in using gloves. I am looking at using a socket attached to a handle to assist. my tree will be 3200 lights controlled by the falcon v3...