Brisbane/Qld Brisbane Meet and Greet. May 4th-5th

drakky

Senior elf
ѕυρєямαη said:
It would have been great if you bought up your new toy

yes it would have been good to get info from someone who knows what they are doing , plus i'm guessing i'm probably 3 months behind where i should be at this stage , i guess i'll be asking a lot of questions later :-\

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Day 1 is over and there hasn't been a peep out of the attendees. I think there may be too much fun being had. David's fridge coro solution might be being tested to the limits.

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Generous elf
AAH said:
Day 1 is over and there hasn't been a peep out of the attendees. I think there may be too much fun being had. David's fridge coro solution might be being tested to the limits.

I only had one beer. Mind you there was plenty cake, BBQ and Tim Tams to help get rid of. :)

dale82

Senior elf
Hey there, thanks for a great day! I had a ball! I came away with some really great ideas! And thanks for the lunch Steve! I had a really good day! It's a shame that I cannot make it tomorrow due to work commitments ;(

Boomer#6

No magic smoke yet!!
Thanks for hosting such a great event Steve. Very informative, practical tips.....to all those who contributed, thanks for sharing. I've learnt heaps. Steve's great animatronics were a highlight for me, especially those two creepy Halloween dolls. I look forward to seeing your display this year and if I can put together a display this year that's half as good as yours I'll be very pleased with my efforts for my 1st sync display.

Thanks again
David

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Thanks Guys,
It was an absolute pleasure and heaps of fun hosting this weekend and I hope you all took something out of it.
It has motivated me to start to find the time to improve the display even further now that I have a brand workspace where the Wife's car used to be parked before this weekend.

Good luck with all your new toys and displays. I look forward to checking them out.

Steve

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Yep. Pics (of kel) or it never happened.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
oh no, their onto us.
It never happened.