Brisbane/Qld Brisbane Mini Expo 2013 - 15th/16th June - initial interest thread

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Here lies the interest thread for the upcoming Brisbane Mini. the date looks to be the 15-16th June 2013.

As per our last 2 events the format will be based on some classroom presentations but will mainly revolve around settings things up and controlling them with different software.

What is a mini?

A mini is an expo that is put together by long standing members of the animated Christmas Lighting community to help share ideas and give people new to the hobby a chance to get some hands on experience. Everyone always walks away with more knowledge from the experienece, well worth making the effort. Infomation on last years mini expo can be found HERE

The following link will contain all the info about this years event and will be updated accordingly
Brisbane Mini 2013

Superman

Global moderator
Uncornfirmed atendee's
ѕυρєямαη

Superman

Global moderator
Bevo said:
Please count me in Steve. ;)

Great news Bevo. We should have enough room for the worlds largest Matrix (wink wink)

Superman

Global moderator
dropbear_luke said:
Sounds good, Shall i tentatively put in for a day off from work on those days, or is it likely to change?

I don't think the Date will will change at all, I've had a look at the calender and it's not my anniversary or anything silly like that.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I'd like to get there for 2013 but work is always the limiting factor. Until a few weeks before I'd have to say that I'm a definite tentative.

ѕυρєямαη said:
I don't think the Date will will change at all, I've had a look at the calender and it's not my anniversary or anything silly like that.

No hospital visits booked Steve or are they a last minute thing too? ;)

Superman

Global moderator
AAH said:
I'd like to get there for 2013 but work is always the limiting factor. Until a few weeks before I'd have to say that I'm a definite tentative.

No hospital visits booked Steve or are they a last minute thing too? ;)

I've been told that things do happen in three's and this will be the 3rd event. The Minister for War and Finance has condemned the whole idea of me organizing another eventafter the roof incident and the house robberies around Mini time, But the show must go on.