Bulk Buy The Door Decor

Matthew Thompson

Santa's Little Helpers
I will grab a video of the bottom "expanding" hook. They have video's on the website for the installation and shows the sectional doors. When i buy the next one this year i am going to go one more size up i think. I was just on the edge of stretching too far.

Bryan H

Bryan
I had one for my display last year and my roller door is sectioned. Worked well for the 5 weeks I had it on the door. Did not pinch, did not need adjustment. Loved it. It is a two person job to fit it to the roller door. The videos on their website are brilliant and I just followed them last year to put it together.

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
I've used one on a sectional door for the past 3 seasons with no issues. I installed it by myself(easier with two people). Highly recommend!

bpratt

Senior elf
Thanks for the replies regarding sectional doors, just looking at the videos, and 'easy-peasy' to install them, and you can see how there aren't any issues put them on the doors.

Pircy

Full time elf
I ended up getting one just for my front door last year. I was really happy with the quality of the material. It felt substantial in the hand and likely to last for many seasons. The colours were vibrant and the print clear and sharp. We got many comments. All good!

bpratt

Senior elf
I saw those door ones, but they are only for standard sized doors, not pivot doors (1200mm wide). Perhaps those doors haven't caught on in the USA yet.