Case and wiring.

mborg10

Michael Borg
epy7u8u3.jpg

I just got delivery of a junction box I ordered of eBay. It came from uk so was $39 including postage. It can fit 4 PSU's in it but I'll just be using 3. If I wanted too I could have 3 PSU's and my p12r but I'll put the p12r separately because of heat. I have to add some cable glands and a vent at either end maybe with a fan if I can get my hands on one. My wife is going to paint it up to look like a Christmas present and it will go under the mega tree.

Archades

New elf
So far I've done a basic template for the master's box, just got finished playing around with the e682 and I got 400 technicolour 12v pixel's that were really annoying to try find out the correct wiring for....Blew some fuses on the e682 when going by the diagram on ray's site, there is surprisingly little information about them that I've seen...the pigtail pinouts on his site, 1 is wrong and I don't know which and don't want to risk blowing up my pixels!

Ahh fun n games of lighting. I hope V2 of the technicolors has the wires marked a lot better, because apart from that they look like they're well made.