Closed Christmas lights controller boxes

mborg10

Michael Borg
I'll go on the bench for one if none left. And I'm sure yagoona won't mind if I pick it up from him when I check out his show.

mborg10

Michael Borg
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:
I'll go on the bench for one if none left. And I'm sure yagoona won't mind if I pick it up from him when I check out his show.
I changed my mind, still want one, happy to be in the bench though, but I can pick mine up. I work in Baulkham hills (derr)

Steve22537

Full time elf
Quite happy to pull out and let someone else have some, the postage is a killer, besides to late to do anything with them this year, and more coin towards blinkys.

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
All, will put together a quick list in a spreadsheet tomorrow. Will post up list with names and what is allocated then we can sort out pickup vs postage and payment. For those locals we can then make arrangements so you can pickup this week. Just got 12 ccr box done and tested 5m horizontal matrix tonight - they work a treat!

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
b1dadf47e1886fd722dfa20f301fed2d.jpg

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
Ok, all final numbers are below. Let me know if anything is not correct. (steve i removed both units for you).

I will PM everybody and kick off the process of payment / shipping / organising local pickup. If you want to fast track the process please PM - name & address if shipping and I can get final postage costs.

Name Quantity Pickup / Ship
Smartalec 2 Ship
Dale82 2
Darlyc 2
Jamie 3
Melllowcouple 2 Ship
Yagoona Lights 1 Pickup
Kel 2
Buzzdude 2 Ship
Christmas @ Myrtle 1 Pickup
Kool-lites 1 Pickup

Total 18

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
I will have access to all the boxes today all going well. Thanks to those who have PMed me. Will be in touch shortly to confirm pick up times, postage etc