Closed Christmas lights controller boxes

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
Hi all. I think I have contacted everybody now with payment details. Will aim to ship them this week. Yagoona let me see what is left over once everything is shipped

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
Quicker due to time out with PMs. Money received from smartalec, darlyc, mellowcouple, buzzdude and kel. Will ship yours shortly. Dale82 and Jamie - will confirm when it comes through. thanks

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
john_s_sub said:
Quicker due to time out with PMs. Money received from smartalec, darlyc, mellowcouple, buzzdude and kel. Will ship yours shortly. Dale82 and Jamie - will confirm when it comes through. thanks

Went in today.. You should have it tomorrow... :)

john_s_sub

Apprentice elf
Ok payment received from Jamie and Dale82. Will load up the car with the first batch tomorrow and will ship based on who got in first. Given size and number with take a couple of trips but aim for mid next week (pending work!) to have all done. PM if any questions

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
The poor Aust post guy, i could of swore the weight of 2 of them would of been his body weight..lol
Thanks for these, now to open up my parcels an pretend there christmas presents..

buzzdude

Full time elf
I just met the AP man out the front of my house and he was very obliging that I got the box out of his van for him.

Thanks John for the boxes, very nice indeed.

Shane