1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Dumb RGB Fairy Lights

Discussion in 'RGB Lights - Intelligent Pixels and 3-Channel RGB' started by BradsXmasLights, Jun 24, 2012.

1. BradsXmasLights

BradsXmasLights WiFi Interactive

Find Me On:
    Hi All,

I am looking for recomendations on where I can get fairy lights that are wired in seperate R,G,B, and possbily Y circuits - like all the sets you'd get 10 years ago before these crappy 2/3 channel controllers became mainstream.

Thanks!

2. David_AVD

David_AVD Bite my shiny metal ass!

Find Me On:
    I know what you mean about the drop from 3 or 4 circuits down to only 2 a few years ago. :(

If you're after a quantity, mysolarled.com would be worth asking.

One other option is to tie multiple single colour strings together, but then the spacing gets somewhat crammed !

3. OP
    OP
    BradsXmasLights

Find Me On:
    Hello again! :)

What sort of quantities I should be looking at to make importing from MySolarLed worth while? Do they have mininums?

Otherwse at BigW pricing, ~$400 would get me 20 x 200 strings. Not keen on spending much more than this granted Ray will already be getting a similar sized order :)

4. AAH

AAH I love blinky lights :) Community Project Designer

Find Me On:
    At a guess based on my pricing from both Ray and mysolar last year I'd say you'll be looking at around $12-$15 for a 20m 3 channel string. I got pricing from both but ended up going with Ray as the combined shipping ended up being a lot cheaper than mysolar.

5. OP
    OP
    BradsXmasLights

Find Me On:
    I didn't think Ray did low voltage fairy-light style strings? Or was that a special request put to him?