EOFY discount code

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
To celebrate having finally being infected with Covid-19 and the end of the financial I have enabled a coupon that can be used in the checkout section of my site. The code EOFY2022 will give you a 19% discount across pretty much everything on the site except for the Raspberry Pi's and Beaglebone Blacks and Greens.

IF this post on my Hanson Electronics page is shared 100 times before the end of June 2022 I will give away a Beaglebone Black and HE123Mk2 combo to someone at random who has shared the post.

AAH

Welcome to the Covid Club AAH.
I got off very lightly. The worst I got was a bit of a dry cough for 1 day and a stuffy head for a week so far. The rest of the family got it worse than me but none of them had anything particularly bad.

algerdes

Al Gerdes
So glad to hear. 4 weeks, but able to do it all here at home. Some good days, some not-so-good.
Good news is that I'm able to work on the display again. :unsure:

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
Damn your discount codes. Making me spend even more :D I'll be getting in trouble again that's for sure..... Thanks as usual Alan :)

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
When does the sale end? I may need a couple of days to put together a wish list

AAH

Damn your discount codes. Making me spend even more :D I'll be getting in trouble again that's for sure..... Thanks as usual Alan :)
I'm just trying to get the stock level down before the end of the year. It also means that I get to make more stuff :D

vk3heg

Full time elf
To celebrate having finally being infected with Covid-19 and the end of the financial I have enabled a coupon that can be used in the checkout section of my site. The code EOFY2022 will give you a 19% discount across pretty much everything on the site

Ohh... more blinky support stuff to get! Order placed! Lets see how long slow postage takes to go 100Km to Ballarat!

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
And received already, thanks Alan. Dumb me realised I ordered the wrong boards. Oh well. I might have to capitalise on the sale again soon.

AAH

And received already, thanks Alan. Dumb me realised I ordered the wrong boards. Oh well. I might have to capitalise on the sale again soon.
The EX rather then RX? Happy to swap them or just shoot you some if you're ordering anything else.

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
Nah I meant to grab the RJ I think it is, the one that the EX plugs into and goes onto the main HE123 board. All good, I'll make use of these anyway. Let me see what other things I "need" for another order 😂

• Appreciate
Reactions: AAH

vk3heg

Full time elf
Ordered Wed 15th, Shipped Thur 16th (By the Austpost label). Arrived Monday 20th... So that's not bad for "slow" shipping. :coffee: