Closed Falcon F16v3 & F48 E1.31 pixel controller 2019 buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Mar 31, 2019

darylc

404 darylc not found
Hi All,

Another update for you - F48's arrived and have been tested. Once the new firmware is available I will reprogram them and pack them. I've attached an image of some of them at the bottom.

F16v3's and the various expansion boards are due to leave China this time next week. All going well this means orders that don't contain Smart Receivers can start shipping in May.

Smart Receivers - I do not an ETA. Offer from last post still stands.

Daryl

Attachments

• IMG_0605.JPG
    IMG_0605.JPG
    445.3 KB · Views: 64

darylc

404 darylc not found
A shipment arrived today, haven't had time to unpack it, but had a sneak peak.
View: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ijb8j6n3oyanft/IMG_0630.JPG?dl=0

darylc

404 darylc not found
23 orders were dropped at the post office today. @Jarrad's order is waiting for some extra expansions that should arrive tomorrow so should post Wed or Thursday. All other orders are pending the Smart Receivers to arrive. I have no further update on those beyond what I've said before right now.

AU & NZ tracking numbers for the orders sent today are available in the spreadsheet now.

Jarrad

I find your lack of Pixels Disturbing
thanks for the update Daryl, like others i really appreciate your efforts for getting these in and tested,posted.
!00% legend in my book!

jerimiah83b

New elf
I got home to find my controller has arrived safely. Thank you Daryl for the speedy delivery.
Now to begin my first ever display prep and build!
Cheers

Helty

Apprentice elf
Got mine yesterday as well as my order from Rays and start putting thing together today.
Thanks Daryl all so love the black

Status
Not open for further replies.